In recent years, times have been tough financially for just about everyone. Many people are just managing to get by. This, however, doesn’t mean that it’s necessary for a person to completely give up those things that they love. They may just have to cut back. For instance, people that like to travel may have to stay in a 4-Star city hotel rather than a 5-Star city hotel and instead of hitting up the swankiest night clubs, restaurants and attractions, more affordable options may have to be sought out. For these people in particular, city hotels has listed 5 great things to do in L.A., absolutely free!
Five Great Things To Do While in L.A. Absolutely Free
1. Take A Drive on the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway): Referred to by the locals as PCH, the Pacific Coast Highway is one of the most scenic drives in all of Los Angeles. The highway hugs the coastline, placing in full view the area’s beautiful beaches, steep cliffs, palm trees and mega mansions. Travel the PCH from Santa Monica to Malibu and back for an unforgettable experience.
2. Visit Venice Beach: Venice Beach is one of the most eclectic places in the U.S. The Venice Ocean Front Walk is home to street performers, hustlers, artists, sand sculptors and of course, bodybuilders. Taking a walk along Venice Beach is free, sure to entertain and a great place to people watch.
3. Star on A Game Show: Lots of great television shows are taped in Los Angeles. Individuals who have always wanted to be apart of one, should take the opportunity to do so while in the city. Game shows hold casting calls year round. Before a person lands in L.A. they will need to identify the one(s) they are interested in and contact the office for details. Another option is to join a studio audience. To do so, a person will need to contact the studio to find out how to get tickets.
4. Griffith Observatory: This world class observatory is a terrific place to visit and best of all, its fee. Check out surrounding Griffith Park. It has recently been renovated and all of its featured attractions are free.
5. Visit Exposition Park: The USC/Exposition Park area has a lot of cool, cultural attractions. Take the walking tour and check out the Natural History of Museum of Los Angeles County, the Rose Garden, California Science Center, California African American Museum and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Even though times are tough, people that enjoy traveling can continue to do so as long as they are willing to cut costs. Taking advantage of inexpensive or free attractions is an effective way to do exactly that. Although we can’t offer hotels for free we can offer you our low price guarantee on thousands of Hotels in Los Angeles. We also offer Cheap Los Angeles Hotels for the budget minded traveler.