Basically if you want to know as to what are the best diet pills on the market then you should first know about the types of diet pills. Basically the diet pills come in two forms. One is prescription pills and the other is non prescription or over the counter.
THE BASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO TYPES IS
AS GIVEN BELOW:
- In prescription medication, you will need prescription of your doctor. And in case of over the counter or non prescription diet pills there is no need for the doctor’s prescription.
- In prescription medications there is very strict control of FDA but in the non prescription ones the regulation is not that strict.
- The chances of having probable side effects are there in both.
If you want to know as to what are the best diet pills on the market then here is the list of medications that are sold as prescription medications in the market. Just go through the following prescription pills and you will get an idea and then you will be able to decide on your own that what are the best diet pills on the market
- Phentermine: These are pills that help in suppressing your appetite. And due to this, you will be able to eat fewer foods. And thus, it gives you a chance to lose your weight easily. Most of the health freaks believe that this is the best diet pills in the medical field as it helps in promoting short term weight loss and keeping obesity away. But this medication is prescribed for short term only as it may have a few side effects like breathing problem, persistent sweating etc. And this medication is quote addictive in nature.
- Xenical: In this medication the working is by blocking the fat absorption. In 1999, this medication was approved by FDA. This helps in dealing with weight issues. However, it also blocks some important vitamins absorption too. This may lead to deficiency in certain vitamins and minerals. One of the most common side effects this medication has is bloating and abdominal discomfort
- Meridia: This pill increases satiety levels by affecting the brain’s serotonin. This gives you an experience of fuller stomach and less hunger. This pill promotes weight loss but may lead to insomnia, constipation and some other dangerous side effects.
And as far as non prescription diet pills are concerned the following is the information:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid. This is one of the best diet pills in the market. It does not have any side effects as such. It has been in the market since 3 years but it has not been reviewed negatively till now. It promotes weight loss and is apt for obese people who need to lose weight.
- Phen375 Pills: These are phen375 south africa pills made from herbs. This works towards appetite suppression. This makes you eat less. However, some of the side effects can be damage to liver and insomnia.
- Chromium picolinate. This helps in regulating blood sugar. It is helpful for patients with diabetes. However, it has not been proved to be effective in weight loss.
- Fat Burners. These pills may help in cutting the fat. But of course, with some side effects like heart problems, sweating etc.
Now with the above details you can search as to what are the best diet pills on the market.